"Love, Acceptance and Forgiveness"
REVISED AND UPDATED EDITION
As Christians, we need to understand who the church should be in this hurting world: people who are redeemed, filled with the Holy Spirit and equipped to serve to meet needs everywhere in Jesus' name. That concept of the church will affect everything from the way the pastor preaches to the way the building is designed. It will direct the church away from the "professionals" and into the hands of laypeople. And as these laypeople step into roles of service and admit their own brokenness, they will find that they can love, accept and forgive those who are hurting around them and put out the "welcome mat" in their community. Love, Acceptance and Forgiveness is a book full of hope and help for everyone -- pastors, homemakers, taxi drivers, executives, blue collar, white collar, no collar -- who wants to adopt a vision for individual ministry in the church.
"Love, Acceptance and Forgiveness" Congregational & Small Group DVDs
JUST RELEASED Sept. 2014
The DVD companion set parallels the study guide included in the book and features over two hours of conversation between Jerry Cook and Barry Buzza, pastor and long-time friend. In 11 topical sessions Jerry discusses the foundational principles of the church as a force bringing Jesus’ love, acceptance and forgiveness to a secular world. Encompassing the first five chapters of the book, he expounds on the definitions of a Christian, the church, love, acceptance, forgiveness, the church as a force and equipping and releasing people to minister.
These two DVDs, created 35 years after the first edition of the book, capture Jerry’s heart and passion for the adventure that became his life’s message and its increasing relevance in living out the implications of our Christianity today.
Shipping and Discounts
- Price includes FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the U.S.
- For shipping to Canada, approximately $2.00 USD per book will be added upon checkout.
- To ship Outside North America, shipping varies and will be invoiced separately. For an estimate before ordering, please call 360-678-1248 or email.
- Discounts are available for book orders over $100, some exceptions apply. Call 360-678-1248 to inquire.
- To redeem a Gift Certificate, please order by phone at 360-678-1248.